Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fish Tangles.

An odd little fact: They know. Every night when I head to the kitchen, open the cupboard, get out their food, they know I'm doing it! Despite me having left them fast asleep on the couch, they're in the kitchen a moment later, winding their way through my legs, crying "Dinner, dinner!" I think cats might have six senses. Those five standard ones, and the fish sense. They then literally race to their bowls. First there, first fed. Or so they think. I always feed Frankie first, because if I didn't he'd just push Billie away from her bowl anyway, in a crazed fish-frenzy.

More photos from Sunday! This time an equal amount Frank to Bee

 "Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird. Yummy yummy bird." Frankie wishes he could fly. Catching birds is his favourite sport, now that he's master of his bell collar.


It took a lot of noise to make her look up from her rolling! Bumble Billie is serious very about her rolling. Have I mentioned she comes in about every half an hour for hugs? Well, before the hugs she rolls on the carpet next to my feet. Every time.

Perhaps I should put her in there (guinea pig cage), one day. When the grass isn't so long she'd get tangled and lost. Curious thing she is, she'd have a wonderful time, as long as I didn't cover her exit. Don't look at me like that, I'm not so cruel!

Hey there, Fatty! What're you doing? ...Lounging? When are you ever not lounging? I was wondering, a few weeks ago, why he's as chubby as he is despite spending all his days outside. Well, it turns out he spends his days under the house, lounging. Snoozing. All those things men are good for.

Partners in crime! Billie caught lounging, too. The trend caught on, and I joined them. I was lying in the grass next to the path they're on when I took this photo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment