Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Baby Bees. And Franks.

A short post in terms of writing, but with quite a few pictures! The baby photos! It's currently twenty past one in the morning, and I really should have been in bed a while ago, but I was too hooked on Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood to budge. Can you blame me? Earlier, when I was making dinner, Billie was playing with a huntsman! God, they freak me out. I am terrified of large spiders. Anyway, she was batting at it with her paws, and it was rearing! Then it jumped on her face. F***. That freaked me out so much! But she just shook it off and kept playing until I pulled her off it and guided it outside. She's a gentle thing, Billie. She plays, but doesn't hurt. Unlike her brother, master bird catcher. 

Enjoy! Labeled left to right. Forgive the lesser photo quality. I was using a Canon something or other, only 6 megapixels. It was pretty good for its price, really. 

 Woody, Billie, Frankie, Buzz.

Billie. 

Billie's paw. 

Frankie, Billie. 

Billie. 

Billie, Billie! 

Keyboard cat Frankie, the day after I brought him home. I hadn't decided to get a second cat yet. 

Frankie, Billie.


1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Cute cat :)


    XOXO
    styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete