Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Beginning.

I've had a blog before. For about a week. It didn't go so well, I had no idea what to do. This time, I'm doing it for me. For the fun of regular writing, pictures of cats, quirky bits and bobs I take a fancy to.

So, I have two cats. Frankie (male), and Billie (female). Named for Frank Sinatra and Billie Piper, of course. These pitch black siblings were born a few days over a year ago, and they've still got a lot of growing to do. Considering Frankie's already bigger than your average cat, the result's going to be interesting. I wouldn't mind a Corgi sized cat. Seriously, that would rock! He'd be like my own panther cub.

Frankie, or Fatty Franks as he's commonly called, is a right bastard. He purrs, cuddles, and then punches me in the face without warning! Cats, eh? They're all jerks.

And this sweet little bundle of cat is Billie. She's the exception to the jerk rule. Billie's never cranky, never mean. She comes in ever half hour for cuddles, in fact.

I spent this sunny Spring Saturday (between episodes of Dexter) in the garden with the two of them, slinking through the grass, climbing trees, pouncing each other and wrestling. Nothing they don't usually do, but it never gets old.



No comments:

Post a Comment